Monday, November 5, 2007

little basic things- end of sept.

we got a washer and dryer in my buidling yesterday so I think I might take my laundry and have it done! That is really exciting for me because i have been hand washing everything and that is a lot of work and you have to do it all the time here because things get so stinking nasty ass dirty and there is no way to avoid it. I also have a mold problem where things mold in my closet very easily, especially if they are dirty in any way... it is strange. Basic things like water, washing, and power are so different here. I am going to be so thankful for warm showers, good internet, power, and clean drinking water and outdoors. I am also going to be excited for food at home. I feel like a fool but I want fruity pebbles and mcdonald's as my junk foods when I get home. There is so much really heavy starch in everything that you eat here, it even makes me miss campus food. Einstein's would rock my world right now, no lie.

No comments: