Monday, May 21, 2007

paperwork, paperwork, paperwork

So... school has ended and I am living at home again. I am doing a lot of really fun things and enjoying myself but I feel inundated with paperwork. I just want to go all ready but there is always another form to fill out for someone along the way which can be frustrating because many of these forms have to be filled out by other people and nobody will help me out. I just get annoyed with calling professors and sending e-mails and still hearing nothing. Hopefully I will begin making progress soon.
Right now I am just working a couple of days a week and then studying for the GRE and trying to enjoy myself a bit other than that. Aly and I went and studied under the biggest poplar in the U.S. today. It is nice to be able to do something that I enjoy while I am studying. I feel like there is a bunch of stuff to be done but I don't have the structure to be doing it in. Kind of crazy.
Also, I am in the great search for graduate programs. I know I want to go into a graduate program right after my undergraduate work but I think the battle will be to convince the programs that it is a good idea. After being away for a year I will be ready to come back and jump into an awesome new educational experiences in the states for a couple of years. I just feel like I have more to learn and more skills to gain in the classroom before I get into my career.
Wish me luck!

No comments: